Monday, January 3, 2011

I Really Can't With This Mess...

My mother has said a few things to me throughout my life:
1. "Just use a condom."
2. "Have you put on deodorant and brushed your teeth?"
3. "When I can't drive and keep my mouth closed at the same time, you need to start driving me."

I'm here about number 3.

I was recently grocery shopping, and as I went to leave the parking lot, this is what I saw:
 
On the sidewalk by the wreckage, there sat an elderly man who had NO business driving in the first place, and.... that was it.

HE DID THIS BY HIMSELF.
 

No help from anyone, there was no collision, he was unhurt. Meanwhile the police, a fire engine, and an ambulance was dispatched. You're wasting tax dollars, Gramps.

Old people: STAY HOME. We still love you, but STAY HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment